Finding something wholesome and funny enough to keep your kids engaged and laughing seems to be a task these days. With multiple streaming outlets out there today what is on it these websites that are kid/family friendly? Here are my top ten Netflix shows you and your kids will love!
Harvey Girls Forever
- Audrey, Lotta, and Dot — the Harvey Girls — are the self-appointed guardians of Harvey Street; the BFFs do whatever it takes to make sure it’s the best block to never grow up on.
Chip and Potato
- A pug named Chip is starting kindergarten, making new friends and trying new things with a little help from her little mouse pal Potato.
She-Ra and the Princess of Power
- When Soldier Adora discovers a magic sword she also discovers her identity as a legendary hero She-Ra.
Dennis and Gnasher Unleashed
- Fearless Dennis and his loyal dog Gnasher and best friends Rubi, JJ, and Pieface quench their thirst for adventure by wreaking havoc all over Beantown.
Spirit: Riding free
- In a small western town, ex-city girl Lucky creates a bond with a wild horse named spirit while having adventures with her best pals Pru and Abigail.
- A master thief who uses her skills for good, Carmen Sandiego travels the world foiling V.I.L.E.’s evil plans, with the help of her savvy sidekicks.
- Pinky Malinky always seems to see the brighter side of things, including being born a hot dog.
Ask the Story Bots
- Five inquisitive little creatures track down the answers to kids’ biggest questions, like why night happens and why we need to brush our teeth.
All Hail King Julien
- Madagascar’s booty-shaking king Julien takes on the jungle’s wildest adventures.
Cupcake and Dino: General Services
- An ambitious cupcake and his dinosaur brother try to rule the general services industry in the big city.